Now more than ever, social media is crucial to scaling your operations and reaching more clients. But, let's be real, the process of finding the right inspiration and strategies can feel like a never-ending doom scroll. But don't worry, there's a better way!
Here are five tips to help you make the most of your content creation time, so you can focus on running your business:
- Time Block: This is key. Put specific time slots on your calendar for tasks like researching trends, creating content, editing, repurposing, and interacting with your ideal clients and followers. Treat these time blocks like mandatory meetings and stay focused.
- Save Sounds: Take 10-15 minutes each day to scroll through TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube, and save any trending sounds and videos for inspiration. Keep a list of the URLs a note taking app in case of glitches.
- Take Notes: As you come across trending sounds and videos, jot down your ideas for how to use them in your own content. When it’s ready to record, grab your notes so you can hit the ground running.
- Make a List: There is one thing that successful social media entrepreneurs know - batching content is the way to go! Make a list of the content you want to record for the day and stick to it. As soon as one video ends, start recording the next until you’re finished with your list.
- Do Not Disturb: If you're shooting content on your smartphone, make sure to switch your phone to "Do Not Disturb" mode. This will prevent notifications from coming through and distracting you while you're filming. If you often forget to turn your phone off of Do Not Disturb, set a reminder for the end of your time block to turn it off.
By following these tips, you'll be able to create quality content in no time, and you'll be well on your way to scaling your business. But if you need more help, don't hesitate to reach out. Let's talk and grow your sales together!